The Pennsylvania Medical Society’s Office of General Counsel’s legal briefs provides general educational information and FAQs on legal issues. PAMED members may contact the Society for general information about laws and regulations affecting medical practice.
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) Testing
- Non-Compete Clauses in Physician Employment Agreements
- Directed referral requirements
- Reporting Requirements
- Medical Records and Other Protected Health Information
- Physician-patient Relationship
- Medical Liability