The Pennsylvania Medical Society works closely with all specialties in the state, with many specialties sending delegates to our annual House of Delegates.
Visit the American Board of Medical Specialties to find out if a physician is board certified in a particular specialty.
Below is a convenient listing of links to specialty society websites:
- Allergy and Asthma—Pennsylvania Allergy and Asthma Association
- Anesthesiology—Pennsylvania Society of Anesthesiologists, Inc.
- Cardiology—Pennsylvania Chapter, American College of Cardiology
- Dermatology—Pennsylvania Academy of Dermatology and Dermatologic Surgery
- Emergency Medicine—Pennsylvania Chapter, American College of Emergency Physicians
- Emergency Medicine—American Academy of Emergency Medicine in India
- Gastroenterology—Pennsylvania Society of Gastroenterology
- Neurosurgery—Pennsylvania Neurosurgical Society
- OB/GYN—Pennsylvania Section, American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Oncology & Hematology—Pennsylvania Society of Oncology & Hematology
- Ophthalmology—Pennsylvania Academy of Ophthalmology
- Otolaryngology—Pennsylvania Academy of Otolaryngology—Head and Neck Surgery
- Pathology—Pennsylvania Association of Pathologists
- Plastic Surgery—Robert H. Ivy Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Psychiatry—Pennsylvania Psychiatric Society
- Rheumatology—Pennsylvania Rheumatology Society
- Surgery—Keystone Chapter, American College of Surgeons, Metropolitan Philadelphia Chapter of American College of Surgeons
- Urology—Urological Association of Pennsylvania