A number of medical practices stand on the Frontline of the medical profession in Pennsylvania—they’ve made a commitment to 100 percent membership in the Pennsylvania Medical Society. Is your practice among this elite group?
The Pennsylvania Medical Society’s Frontline Program rewards medical practices of three or more physicians that retain 100 percent membership in the Pennsylvania Medical Society.
As Frontline members, your practice receives special recognition and benefits including:
- A 5 percent discount on your Pennsylvania Medical Society dues.
- A certificate of recognition to hang in your office.
- Regional meetings covering topics like risk management, employment law, OSHA and Workers’ Compensation. These meetings are designed exclusively for member practice managers and office staff, free of charge.
- Additional discounts and services from Pennsylvania Medical Society endorsed vendors
- Solion—Printed business products to help medical practices run more efficiently.
- United Communications Group (UCG)—Discounts on newsletters, reference binders, and software programs.
- RiskCare—Provides CME and risk management services. A subsidiary of PMSLIC.
Be a part of the Front Line of medicine. For more information on how your practice can become a Frontline practice, or to receive a brochure, call our office of group practice relations at (800) 228-7823 or (717) 558-7750, ext. 1337.
You may also send a letter, fax, or email with:
- Subject: Please contact me to discuss your Front Line Program and other member benefits.
- Administrator’s name
- Name of practice
- Practice address
- Office phone number
- Office fax number
- Number of physicians in practice
Send the above information to Office of Group Practice Relations, Pennsylvania Medical Society.
777 East Park Drive
P.O. Box 8820
Harrisburg, PA 17105-8820
To access Frontline benefits, contact Member Services at (800) 228-7823.